embedded world Exhibition&Conference
Extreme miniaturization coupled with increasingly higher computer performance, efficient communication of networked, often also mobile systems – the developers of embedded systems have to meet enormous requirements. The reliability of electronic systems, distributed intelligence, the internet of things and solutions for future themes such as e-mobility and energy efficiency are the main topics right at the top of the agenda for the embedded sector and industry.
Each year the embedded world Exhibition&Conference in Nuremberg offers the embedded community the opportunity to obtain information about new products and innovations, enter into an exchange and to maintain and develop valuable contacts. Around 1.100 exhibitors are presenting state-of-the-art technology in all facets of embedded technologies, from construction elements, modules and complete systems through to operating systems and software, hard and software tools right up to services covering all aspects of embedded systems.
The embedded world success story
In 2019 30.895 visitors gathered information from the total of 1.117 exhibitors at embedded world. This leading international trade fair will no doubt in future also be one of the most important marketing and sales tools for the embedded sector. This is confirmed by the high satisfaction of the visitors.
- 93% of the exhibitors reached their most important target groups during the embedded world
- 94% of the exhibitors expect follow-up business due to contactsmade during the exhibition.
- 93% of the exhibitors were satsified with the quality of the visitors at their stands.
- 92% of the exhibitors were satsified with the overall success of their participation in embedded world 2017.
- 41% of all visitors were international guests, mainly from the European Union but also from the rest of Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia/Oceania as well as America.
Highlights or embedded world 2019
You’ll be impressed by the success of the show. The review of embedded world 2019 includes impressions in addition to a full show report.